SFX #224 is available in the UK and US (digitally, stores in a week) and it’s got the great Dark Knight on the cover looking solemn and badass. Our scribes talk to all the Dark Knight Rises players and get the best insider info for our dear readers.
This month I provide an interview with Mr. Leonard Nimoy (been a very Nimoy-tastic year for me) and we talk about Fringe and “retiring” from acting. That’s not really working out for him…lucky for us.
I’ve also got the 411 on the new season of SyFy’s Haven which returns this fall. SO much juicy stuff happening in that weird town.
Pick up a print copy or digitally for your Ipad or e-reader!
- We need to go back! May 24, 2013
- holdasmile: Ten Years ago; Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series... May 20, 2013
- makingfunofthestarks: When nerdery meets sports. May 15, 2013
- hiddley: #and finally the rightful stark will sit on the iron... May 15, 2013
- I had a lot of outtakes from my SFX Fringe Post Mortem Interview... May 11, 2013
Tagsawake BBC bd wong Buffy the Vampire Slayer cherry jones clash of the titans community dan harmon Downton Abbey Dr. Seuss gary ross jason isaacs jennifer lawrence joel mchale John Carter josh hutcherson katniss everdeen Masterpiece Classic Movies.com NBC PBS SFX Online snakkle suzanne collins The Hunger Games The Lorax toy fair 2012 TV Geek Army wrath of the titans